How to Download, Install and Set Up the PrivateVPN Android App?
Now, that you’re prepared to partake in this one of the best VPN programming on your separate Android gadget from the following series
- Samsung series: World, J, Note
- Huawei Series: Climb P, Mate, D, G, Q, W, X, Y, GX, Nova
- Google Nexus Series
- HTC Series: U, S, T, P, X, Bolt, Blend MP, 7&8
- Series of Sony Xperia
- Pixel Series
- LG Smartphone Series
- Android One Moto X4 and any remaining Android phones.
Let’s learn the way that you can protect your Android gadget online with a scrambled and secret IP address by downloading, introducing and setting up this application on the equivalent
- First, purchase the Private VPN service plan that best suits your needs. To begin with the same, head over to the Private VPN website. There, on its landing page, scroll down to choose your most best subscription plan.
[Note: Although all Private VPN plans incorporate every minute of every day customer support, and rapid unlimited transfer speed, its one-year plan offers the best incentive for money. Thus, you can consider purchasing something very similar, if you want.]
- Next, there only you’ve to create a Private VPN account through utilizing your email address and a favored password.
- Now, download the Private VPN app on your Android from Google Play Store.
- Alternatively, you can likewise download the Private VPN application from this direct link.
- Before you start further, allow application installation from “Unknown Sources” through Settings > Security > Gadget Management >Turn on “Introduce Unknown Sources and Allow from this source.”
- After that, follow the installation instructions as provoked on the screen.
- Now, once you’re done introducing the application on your android, sign in to something very similar with your email address and your Private VPN account’s password.
- In doing as such, a list of nations will open in front of you and out of all, select a country to connect it to one of its server locations.
- In the end, simply select the ‘Connect’ button in front of the country whose server you’ve chosen to connect to begin utilizing privately, safely and anonymously, your Internet on Android.